WXGA display with high contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1 and 3LCD technology provides pin-sharp image quality. Equally high White and Colour Light Output gives your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Simple set-up and connectivity
Offers auto power-on and an array of connectivity options including Dual HDMI and built-in wireless LAN to stream content from laptops or mobile devices with Screen Mirroring (Miracast). Compatible with iProjection software1 for easy connectivity with mobile devices and content sharing.
Keep costs down
Project for longer with exceptional reliability and a longer usage life of up to 30,000 hours in Eco Mode (20,000 hours normal).
The home screen offers quick and easy access to a variety of useful functions, such as choosing connection sources. Wireless connections can also be made easily using the information on screen.
Value added flexibility
Epson iProjection software1 makes it possible to connect with up to 50 computers and partition the screen for split-screen projection capability – offering far better cost-effectiveness and flexibility than a flat-panel display.
- 4,200-lumen brightness laser display Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
- Laser projector Virtually maintenance-free performance for up to 30,000 hours (Eco)
- Stream and share Wireless LAN, Screen Mirroring and dual HDMI for easy integration and built-in 16W speakers
- Fit and forget reliability Durable Epson laser technology supported with additional peace of mind with our five-year warranty
- The complete solution Incredible 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio for vivid, lifelike content and deeper blacks
There are no reviews yet.