Featuring 5,200 lumens high-brightness capability, along with Full HD, WUXGA, 16:6 wide screen, support for 4K input and detail enhancement technology, it gives users brighter, more vivid displays of up to 500”.
Providing more premium features than you would typically expect to find in this display class, the EB-L520U delivers edge-blending and geometric correction to achieve one seamless large-format display. And for multimedia content, you can playback content without any lagging, and create playlists and set schedules directly from USB memory, all thanks to H.264 advanced video coding and the Epson Content Manager.
Flexibility is another hallmark of this display solution – a split-screen function allows two or four images from different sources to be combined in one large display; wired or optional wireless1 with support for Miracast1 makes connectivity simple and straightforward; and HDBaseT content can be shared and distributed without compromising on quality.
Thanks to the renowned market leading2 reliability of Epson laser displays, this fit and forget solution eliminates the need for regular maintenance. And for added confidence the EB-L520U comes with a standard 3-year warranty to provide lasting peace of mind.
- High brightness, scalable size Provides 5,200 lumens high-brightness display at up to 500″
- Premium display features Full HD, supports 4K input, edge-blending and geometric correction
- Unrestricted viewing Free from pixilation, glare, fingerprints and a central bevel
- Social distancing support Scalable display meets the needs of every audience configuration
- Plug, click and collaborate Collaborate using Epson’s wireless presentation system – ELPWP10
There are no reviews yet.