VIA Campus² PLUS is a simultaneous wired and wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. VIA Campus² PLUS delivers all the outstanding features found in the VIA Campus² with the addition of an HDMI™ input for simple and seamless wired connectivity. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full, uninterrupted video (up to 4K@60Hz) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus² PLUS can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own device. VIA Campus² PLUS features iOS mirroring via AirPlay™, Windows & Android mirroring via Miracast™, as well as ChromeBook mirroring.
VIA Campus² PLUS supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office®, Teams®, SkypeforBusiness®, Zoom®, GoToMeeting®, and WebEx®. The solution can handle any size collaboration or meeting space and is ideal for training venues and classrooms.
- Easy and Effective Wireless Connectivity — Built–in Wi–Fi gives you two setup options for enabling meeting participants to wirelessly join the meeting. After setting a wired connection from your VIA device to your local corporate LAN you can do one of the following: use the built–in VIA Wi–Fi to create a guest network to which participants can connect or use the built–in VIA Wi–Fi as a Miracast receiver.
- 4K@60 HDMI Wired Input — Enables hard–wiring your computer or other HDMI compatible device such as a camera, multimedia player or computer. Note: Does not support HDCP signals.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share up to 4K wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- One 4K@30 (RGB) HDMI output and one 4K@60 DisplayPort output.
- Remote Power Control — via a relay port.
- iOS, Android, Chromebook® and Miracast® Mirroring.
- Optimized for Video Conferencing — VIA Versa feature enables you to wirelessly select the professional grade camera and AV in your meeting room for your VC calls.
- Seamless Live Video Streaming — Stream live content from meeting rooms, classrooms and studios using RTMP/RTMPS to all the leading platforms, like YouTube™, Kaltura™, Panopto™ and more.
- Room Calendar Integration — Shows the room occupancy schedule on the main display.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (128GB).
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud®, OneDrive®, GoogleDrive®, Dropbox® Integration.
- View Main Display — View the main display on your own device.
- Third–Party App Support — Like Microsoft Office®, SkypeforBusiness®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts — On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- Integrated YouTube Player — Create playlists, share videos or drag and drop any YouTube clip to your VIA app for seamless video playback.
- Streaming Output — Stream all collaboration activity from the main display to any H.264 decoder.
- Recording — Record an entire VIA video and audio session to a local video file.
- Digital Signage — Enables you to display dynamic content and information on the main display when there is no meeting in progress. Use a predefined template or create your own display configuration with up to three frames of content that appear simultaneously. Schedule campaigns (content configurations) to run automatically at specific dates and times.
- Seamless VSM Integration — With VIA Site Management (VSM) software.
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.
- Warranty — 3 years on hardware.
- Conference rooms
- Presentation rooms
- Collaboration spaces
- Corporate and university training rooms
- Classrooms and lecture halls
There are no reviews yet.