MAXHUB V5 Vogue Series V Series
Meet, in a New Fashion
Seam Speakers: Innovative Acoustic Design
4K: Ultra HD Display
Smart Writing: High Precision Infrared Touch Technology
48 MP: Camera
Android 9.0/Windows 10: Optional Modules that Boost Productivity
Fashion & Elegance
MAXHUB VOGUE Series is offering new colour options to infuse inspiration into studios and co-working spaces. It features white, turquoise and gold versions to fit different styles of interior décor. Equipped with the fantastic communication tools, MAXHUB VOGUE Series connects not only meeting participants but also the vibrant minds and creative ideas, in ways unwitnessed before.
Seam Speakers* Creative Acoustic Structure
MAXHUB V5 opens a much smaller seam for the sound waves to travel through. The sound waves go directly to the participants, instead of bouncing from the floor. The power is increased by 14% with 2.1 stereo sound.
2.1 Stereo Sound | 40W High-power Speaker
Brainstorming Anytime, Anywhere
Among team collaboration, the presenter can show his idea instantly via MAXHUB whiteboard tools, while team members could use instant stickers to jot down some key points during a brainstorm session–from personal devices.
48MP Camera, Inescapable Clarity
The 12MP Camera is now available on the Classic series whereas for Vogue Series, we pushed the boundary even further to an incredible 48MP, making it one of the highest resolution camera on an interactive display. Throughout the meeting session, the cameras may offer unprecedented clarity, even after zooming into the speaker.
Voice Localisation & Auto Framing
MAXHUB Voice Localisation algorithm lay the foundation for auto framing of the camera. The microphone array guides the camera to point towards the speaker automatically during a teleconference. The 48MP camera recognises and tracks the speaker, even when they are moving. In the meantime, it calls the auto gain technology into play, balancing the volume from both near and afar. The noise algorithm samples the environment noise and cancels out the unwanted hustle and bustle, therefore delivering a clearer voice.
Voice Localisation | Auto Gain | Auto Framing | Noise Cancellation
4K UHD Display
Presentations Come to Live
4K is now the default resolution in either operating system across MAXHUB IFPs. The updated bonding technology reduces parallax so that we can write as if on a piece of paper. Even when looking from the side, we may hardly discern the distance between the fingertip and the coloured display. Meanwhile, we are increasing the colour gamut by more than 20% in all three series, providing more vivid colours.
4K UHD Display | Low Parallax | 90% NTSC Colour Gamut | Anti-glare
Scree-share in Ways Unimagined
Traditional cables are rendered unnecessary during presentations. MAXHUB Screen-share offers a wireless connection between the panel and the personal devices like laptops, phones and tablet computers. In addition to that, MAXHUB also allows up to four participants to share the contents simultaneously. Either from MAXHUB Screen-share dongles or via MAXHUB Share application, presenting onto a MAXHUB is effortless and troublefree.
Wireless | Reverse Control Laptops | 4-split View | Do Not Disturb Mode | Share a Specific Application Window
Higher performance such as Android 9.0 brings instant conference experience. Pluggable module design and compatible platform deliver simplicity and convenience.
Voice Localisation | Auto Gain | Auto Framing | Noise Cancellation
Android 9.0/ Windows 10 Optional
Supports: Intel Core i7*
Supports : Third-party Application* Downloads
Type-C Connector, the Game Changer
A newly added USB Type-C port shares the screen to the MAXHUB V5 and enables reverse touch control from the touch screen. Meanwhile, it also allows access to the built-in camera and microphone array.
Video & Audio & Touch Signals | Access the wide-angle Camera and powerful Mic Array
- *Seam Speaker: By opening a much smaller seam (3mm) for the sound waves to travel through.
- *4K Wireless screen sharing: PC: Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet: Android 5.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For PC, we support connecting via MAXHUB mirroring dongle, which need pairing with MAXHUB interactive flat panel when used for the first time. For PC, mobile phone and tablet users, they can download MAXHUB Share for screen sharing function.
- *Android 9.0 / Windows 10 : This operating system can be mounted on a pluggable module and functions only when this module is plugged into the IFP. The pluggable module is sold separately.
- *Teleconferencing: Supports audio/video call via MAXHUB interactive flat panel with remote participants that are using PC, mobile phone or tablet. Supports Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above; Mobile phone and tablet: Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above. For Android tablet, only paired modules are supported.
- *Intelligent face tracking: Within the coverage of the camera of MAXHUB, intelligent camera control and face tracking can be realized by recognizing the proportion of faces based on intelligent face tracking algorithm.
- *8 m voice pickup: As internally tested by the MAXHUB laboratory when people are talking normally against an ambient sound level of 40–50 dB.
- *Sound source localisation: Within the recognizable limit (180°right ahead of the interactive flat panel, within an 8 m radius), MAXHUB interactive flat panel can confirm the position and direction of the speaker in the conference room according to the voice acquired from the speaker.
- *Automatic gain: Automatic gain control (AGC) to the microphone, which as an equilibrium control of signals acquired by the microphone that makes the voices heard from speakers both near (e.g. at 1 m from the MAXHUM interactive flat panel) and far (e.g. at 8 m from the MAXHUB interactive flat panel) of approximately the same loudness level.
- *Reverse control: When the PC is connected to the MAXHUB via mirroring dongle, the screen of the PC is cast onto MAXHUB. You can control your PC directly on MAXHUB instead of operating on your PC.
- *4-split screen: Split screen display of any 4 mobile, PC and/or tablet that are connected to the hot-spot of MAXHUB interactive flat panel.
- *6-core CPU: This is supported within Android system.
- *Supports third-party application downloads: Supports download and installation by third-party applications using Windows or Android systems.
- *Type-C: Audio-video signal transmission between PCs, mobiles or flats and the interactive flat panel is possible via our Type-C line. For PCs, supports Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.10 and above. Supported operating systems for mobile and tablet will be subject to actual testing.
- *Extension: Connection with MAXHUB is needed for customised extension.
There are no reviews yet.