- Capable of reading bar codes off smartphone screens—:mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
- Features a battery rated for up to 2,250 scans over 12 hours, rechargeable over standard microUSB.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
- Ready for your evolving data capture needs, the 1602g can be purchased as a 1D scanner and affordably upgraded to 2D scanning at any time in the future.
- Incorporates Honeywell’:s high performance area-imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D bar code scanning.
Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’:s the Voyager 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple®: iOS, Android®: or Windows®: Mobile®: device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes –: even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes –: with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’: mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives. The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy –: even fun!
The Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation